Monday, August 23, 2010

The love of money is the root of all evil.

Money was never as big an issue in my life as it is to me today. School is approaching.. I'm not only going to be struggling with all my courses as usual, but working a minimum wage job as well and commuting 30 miles to get to it. Honestly though, there is no limit to my capabilities and whatever help my family needs from me they will get. No questions asked. I've made a lot of dumb mistakes this week that lost me money but I stay optimistic and say life is a beautiful struggle.

To my man who is in over a thousand dollars of debt because of me: Every challenge we are faced with we will go through together, and I promise we will always make it out okay. Since day 1 I've known that all of you and all that was yours were at my feet. So today I say, without regret or any doubt in my mind, that what's mine is yours and anytime you reach for me I will be all that you need and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment