Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My tumblr has been infiltrated. I guess all the personal stuff is going to migrate here once again...

Do all single girls have to deal with guys trying to get at them left and right? I'm not trying to be conceited here.. I feel like all single girls do go through that shit and honestly, I think it's horrible. I'd completely forgotten what it's like. The dating world is a very scary place.

Why is it that the moment I know that someone else is interested in me, you are the only one that comes to my mind? Why is it that when everyone else is having a good time, I just want to go home, curl up in bed, and hear your voice on the phone?

I hope it's just that I've become too accustomed to you. I mean, I felt these reservations when I first met you too yakno. In my 20 years of life.. if I ever learned anything, it is that men should not be trusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment