Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm just going to type whatever comes to my head. Sorry if it doesn't make sense at times.

Is a chapter of my life coming to a close or am I still in the middle of it, or is it just beginning? We don't really know when a significant change of scene truly occurred until we look at our lives in retrospect. I understand that in many ways life is the same. The people I know are exactly the same, doing the same things they used to do when I knew them best. It is truly our decisions and outlook about the things that happen to us that matter most. Things may seem out of our control but we must recognize that everything is driven by our choices. We choose who to surround ourselves with, how to spend our free time, what we find pleasure in.. and all these things determine maybe not the person we are, but definitely the person we will become.

No comments:

Post a Comment