Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Seems like everyone's writing a paragraph about what they've learned in 2010 and what they vow to do in 2011. To be honest, I could probably count the things I've learned with one hand. Let's see...

1. Everyone will disappoint you at some point. Accept this fact and when it happens, brush if off and move along.
2. Don't have expectations and you may be pleasantly surprised. If that isn't the case, however, you feel and lose nothing.
3. I was a reckless, selfish, and stupid teenager. I can see that so much better now that I've somehow become a vulnerable, cautious, responsible young adult. I fit perfectly and shamelessly into the stereotype. I was no different from anyone else. 90% of college students are exactly the same and I've suddenly lost the desire to be a part of the epidemic.
4. Our economy sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment