Tuesday, October 26, 2010

All You Need

I'm at the computer lab killing time before my next class.. Food and drinks aren't allowed but I've been munching and sipping nonstop for the entire hour I've been here.

Every day is a constant struggle for direction. I feel like I would actually get somewhere if I made up my mind about a destination, but everytime I do I change my mind the next day. All I know is that I want my life to be full of love and happiness. Success doesn't mean shit to me anymore. You can keep your 24/7 on the phone, constantly on the road lifestyle. Being on a plane and going from airport to airport for 24 hours straight made me realize that is not the way life is meant to be lived. The greatest blessing God can give me is neither money nor fame. It's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment