Saturday, June 26, 2010

Failure is the mother of success.

A year ago I had one of the craziest and most unforgettable nights of my life. Tonight I had one of the quietest and most romantic. I'm thankful to have been able to experience both of these kinds of nights.

At times I think of my failures. From getting kicked out of the place that was my home for over an year to having my internship given to someone else.. I think of them, get upset, and push them away. I don't know why I think of them over and over but honestly, with these bitter thoughts comes a valuable emotion: determination. The feeling in my chest I can't ignore. It receives my pain and makes me stronger for it. It takes my failures and presents me with greater chances of success. Determination is my medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment