Sunday, June 6, 2010

I Like the Way You Work It

I think I've gained quite some weight in the last couple weeks. I may be the one to blame for the most part, but it never would have happened without the help of others. I feel like everyone is on a "Get Cindy Back to Being High School Chubby" mission. Whatever, it's summertime and the living's easy. I'm gonna eat what I want, when I want and lose it all when I'm thousands of miles away from everybody in Kazakhstan. HAH! In yo face. But the thing about it is, apparently there's some pretty good restaurants in Kazakhstan.. there's also no drinking age... and no getting rid of my appetite the size of a full-grown man's.... Nah, I'm gonna work it, you'll see!

I decided to go for a minor in Psychology. Yeah, it's completely different from Political Science, but I believe they complement each other somewhat. I know it's gonna be hard but I'm gonna work that too!

A special "shout out" (lol) to Caresse Isabelle Fernandez. The one who's always been there for me when I needed her and someone I know has the potential to conquer it all. Work it, gurl.

No comments:

Post a Comment