Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth

I don't have much time to blog cuz my parents are gonna be here any moment now to swoop me off to Sam's. They want my input on the kind of snacks FIDM students would buy. I'm thinking lots of diet soda and granola bars, idk.

I went to DISNEYLAND yesterday!! It was magical. Andrew got work off for like the first time ever and we went from 10AM till 10PM. When we got to his car he surprised me with a white gold band with 5 little diamonds, engraved with the date we got together. He had it on hold with a $50 deposit at the mall for 2 months until he could save up enough money to actually purchase it. That did it for me. I'm sold to the idea that this is the real thing. I'm not naive, dear readers, so don't think that the sight of diamonds made me fall in love. It only convinced me of his love and the measures he would go to for me, to show me again. Today is our 6 months. I would have never thought in a million years that I would be here with him. I can't think of anything else to do for him except buy him the clothes he's been telling me he needs. It infuriates me sometimes how he spends money so casually on others but refuses to buy himself even the simplest things. I'm gonna go buy him those simple things before I see him tonight. It's the least I could do for the man who buys me diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment